Dr. Nicole Karki-Niejadlik & Lesley Greig, CBT therapist, Master ASIST trainer
About the instructor
Dr. Nicole Karki-Niejadlik and Lesley Greig have a combined 45 years of experience in the healthcare field. As recognized experts Nicole and Lesley have helped thousands of individuals and groups of people improve their psychological health and build the skills they need to achieve a better quality of life.
You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
This online Psychological Safety Training course is designed to teach individuals strategies that are proven to decrease stress, increase resiliency, and promote good mental health. Psychological safety is linked to physical safety and is a top priority in our world today. Mental health is the leading cause of short and long term disability therefore prevention in the workplace is vital. The THINK’n program uses a variety of different teaching methods such as animations, live videos, audio, worksheets and interactive exercises to ensure all learners can benefit from the course.
This Psychological Safety Training Course is the only one of its kind on the market. The THINK’n Program has been developed by top experts in the mental health field. The course teaches learners how to:
- Manage stress, worries, low moods, and/or various emotions, increasing the ability to perform at work, school, home, or generally in life
- Identify unhelpful thoughts that can make situations more difficult and master changing those thoughts
- React/respond in appropriate ways to challenging situations and even everyday situations
- Connect physical symptoms such as stomach aches, headaches, racing heart, sweaty palms, rapid breathing, etc. to various feelings and situations encountered
- Use relaxation strategies for better health and wellness
- Use problem solving strategies to generate positive action to solve problems
- Understand how exposure techniques work and use them to overcome stress, worry and fear and other emotions
THINK'n will teach you:
Module 1 - You will learn to TUNE-IN through mindfulness and self-reflection.
Module 2 - You will learn HOW your body and mind are connected.
Module 3 - You will learn how to IDENTIFY your unhelpful thoughts.
Module 4 - You will learn how to develop NEW more helpful thoughts.
Module 5 - You will learn how to KEEP calm through learning a variety of relaxation and regulation skills and coping strategies.
Module 6 - You will learn the power of practice and the importance of repeating the new skills.
Get THINK’n and Experience the Difference!
THINK’n is an interactive and engaging web based program divided into simple short modules that teach individuals strategies proven to decrease stress, increase resiliency, enhance emotional intelligence and promote good mental health.
The THINK’n program has been endorsed by Great West Life, Mercer Canada, Psychologists, Clinical Directors, Psychotherapists, International Engineering and Mining Companies, Industrial Manufacturing Companies, Yoga Centers, Boards of Education and Post Secondary Institutes.